Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Food Revolution Ambassadors!

It’s hard to believe but the Food Revolution Ambassadors are celebrating their 2nd birthday. I remember two years ago when I was asked to be an ambassador and I’ve loved getting to know my fellow ambassadors from all over the world. We keep in touch in our group on Facebook, have google hangouts and follow each others cooking adventures on Twitter and Instagram. It is a great group of humans and I’m so lucky to be a part of it. A huge thank you on this anniversary to Jamie Oliver and his amazing staff who keep us up and running and inspire us too!
Happy Birthday JOFR Ambassadors!
Hugs,
Amy

And now…on to the September Monthly Challenges! Here are the challenges I’ll be working on this month. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter and let me know if you’re trying any of these out as well. I’d love to hear from you!

September Monthly Challenges
1). Celebrate! Wish the awesome Food Revolution ambassadors a happy 2nd birthday and do some celebratory cooking. 
2). Speciality diets. Whether it is vegetarian, diary-free, gluten-free or vegan, share recipes and photos of your go-to special diet recipes.

3). Back-to-school! This year as US schools head back they are improving the snacks and beverages sold through the #smartsnacks rule. Find out what changes have been made at your local schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment